Helpful Resources for Law Students
General Law Student Resources
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- American Bar Association (ABA) Journal
- The ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct
- The ABA Legal Profession Statistics
- The ABA Student Lawyermagazine
- The American Lawyer
- >Wall Street Journal Law Blog
- Ms. JD, a website dedicated to the advancement of women in the legal fields
- Above the Law, a collection of articles about different aspects of the legal world
- Surviving Law School
Law Student Associations & Organizations
Law School Examination Resources
- Law School Exams Online via Harvard Law School
- Ethics and Employment, A Guide for Law Students courtesy of NALP
Moot Court & Mock Trial Competitions
Bar Examination Preparation
California Legal Resources
New York Legal Resources
Careers in personal injury are rewarding and inspiring. The Barnes Firm is a great place to work with exponential opportunities and a great work culture.
Our award-winning attorneys are committed to caring for our clients who are experiencing some of the most challenging times of their lives and helping them navigate a system that often seems designed to deny them justice.
The Barnes Firm injury attorneys represent injury victims of negligence, auto accidents, and unsafe conditions. Our goals as a firm are to help our clients recover from devastating accidents and obtain fair and adequate financial compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and more. Our attorneys do everything in their power to hold wrongdoers accountable for misconduct or negligence.